Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    I really do hope this all works out for everyone. We just have an entertaining and diverse group of us with widely differing views of the likelihood of it working out well. We might as well razz each other to pass time until some how something official occurs to kill it or prove it is still alive. However, sooner or later it gets pretty boring waiting for the Great Pumpkin to show up.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Please post the website address you are using to connect to Warka. My computer cannot connect and I have not be able to for sometime.
    Thanks
    LIT
    LONELYINTEXAS:
    1.00 - 3.22 :happy:

Supporter and Investor!
    Just tried to think if AL-WARKA is already DOWN.... why do they still need to update everyone's account for the interest... are they (warka) still kicking or NOT?
    iF THEY really had no chance they would not updates our accounts.......

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelyintexas View Post
    Please post the website address you are using to connect to Warka. My computer cannot connect and I have not be able to for sometime.
    Thanks
    LIT

http://www.warka-bank.com/

OR

https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    I really do hope this all works out for everyone. We just have an entertaining and diverse group of us with widely differing views of the likelihood of it working out well. We might as well razz each other to pass time until some how something official occurs to kill it or prove it is still alive. However, sooner or later it gets pretty boring waiting for the Great Pumpkin to show up.
    Have to agree on this one. Time can be better spent. Questions should be asked. Although I have no dog in the hunt I'll pose a few:

I wonder if Warka Bro's keep a list of all free and paid up shares owed to "In my good name" and proxy account holders?

Do they have a "claim them or lose them" date?

Should you prepare your paperwork to get your proxy shares "into your good name" just in case they reappear?

You have a starting date, "when they stopped reporting".

Number of company's listed on stock exchange multiplied by the time they did not reflect this in your portfolio could add up to a big loss or one big mess.

I don't know if one could count on Warka having complete records. Hope you do.

I'm sure the "list of questions" and "things to do" is much bigger.
    "A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by
    association with smarter people." --Will Rogers

"We're all ignorant, just on Different Subjects." --Will Rogers

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Hey got my interest and new passcode too. thanks warka.

Supporter and Investor!
    Can some kind person advise me of the email address of warka. I have been emailing them and cannot get a reply. Many thanks.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinar Duchess View Post
    Can some kind person advise me of the email address of warka. I have been emailing them and cannot get a reply. Many thanks.

dontcalluswellcallyou@warka-bank.com

Supporter and Investor!

It makes me giggle - Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    I put my email address in the cc line when I send an email. Everytime I do that I feel like at least I am getting one reply.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinar Duchess View Post
    e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com