Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Supporter and Investor!
    I love the way everybody who doesn't know sh*t attack each other! You are all clueless! First, nobody here knows about the legal Warka lawsuits. (if you do, please speak up...silence). Nobody knows about proxy shares. (if you do, please speak up...silence). Nobody knows about warkaa the brokerage. (if you do, please speak up...silence).

ChinaGirl, don't get ballsy and check me off into one of your boxes...I play outside them.

Nobody here knows a damn thing, it's a waiting game.

I have a lot of patience, no attitude needed...I know nothing more than anyone else here.

Supporter and Investor!

Kidding aside, seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    I love the way everybody who doesn't know sh*t attack each other! You are all clueless! First, nobody here knows about the legal Warka lawsuits. (if you do, please speak up...silence). Nobody knows about proxy shares. (if you do, please speak up...silence). Nobody knows about warkaa the brokerage. (if you do, please speak up...silence).

ChinaGirl, don't get ballsy and check me off into one of your boxes...I play outside them.

Nobody here knows a damn thing, it's a waiting game.

I have a lot of patience, no attitude needed...I know nothing more than anyone else here.
    Hey Kick, great to hear from you. We have been waiting about 2 years now (actually july of 2010). How much longer should we wait?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    40plus, despite you being a dope we will bring you along.
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    I love everyone, happy new year! Better late than never.
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Hey Kick, great to hear from you. We have been waiting about 2 years now (actually july of 2010). How much longer should we wait?
    I think there is a valuable lesson here. Central banks rule currency, private banks rule the market. Sometime they go hand in hand (see the federal reserve & chase) sometimes they don't (i.e. CBI/Warka) Warka was dominating the marketplace in their prime, it took the corrupt CBI & affiliates to bring them down. (To start, wasn't it the Asiacell withdrawl of 35B when the bank cap was 75B?). Warka had a powerful influence at one time, ...much like the Hunt brothers did on cornering the silver market. The Hunt brothers were right, but their counterparts "legally" changed margin requirements overnight causing them to default. Don't F*ck with the Central Banks or their partners...rules can change by the hour, it's not just Iraq that's corrupt.

I will leave the long term battle in Warka's/Bunnia's hands. Sometimes no news is good news. It's easy to criticize, but what would anyone else do in their position? I'm only hoping that Bunnia saved his 150% paid ups that he didn't subscribe to, along with my 150% cash I gave him, towards our legal fees.

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    JESUS CHRIST !!!!!

IT'S BEEN A LOOOOOOOOOOOONG 8 YEARS IN THIS VENTURE AND STIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL READ THE SAME CRAP !! MEMBERS ATTACKING EACH OTHER MERCILESSLY !!!

DO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE ATTACKING EACH OTHER HAVE A MOMENT OF REFLECTION AND READ ABOUT WHAT !! EACH OF YOU ARE WRITING? AND THINK ABOUT WHAT EXAMPLE EACH OF YOU, REGARDLESS OF WHO HAS THE REASON AND WHO'S NOT, ARE SHOWING TO THE NEW MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM?

COMMON FOLKS.....USE COMMON SENSE HERE...... IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE DINAR PANS OUT OR NOT, IT'S DOESN'T MATTER IF REVAL OR LOP, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IN GOD'S NAME HAPPEN TO THE DAMN BANK!!!

WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE ARE ALL HERE, SHARING A PUBLIC/MEMBERS FORUM. WE ARE HERE TO BUILD A CONSTRUCTIVE AND EDUCATIVE FORUM. THAT IS WHAT ATTRACTED ME THE FIRST TIME BACK IN 2006.

SO COMMON, STOP THE DAMN CAT FIGHT AND LET'S BE CIVILIZED....

NOW....EACH OF YOU FIGHTERS MUST MAKE OUT WITH EACH OTHER AND BE HAPPY FROM THIS POINT ON.....

MTB71
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor!

A new me.

Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post
    JESUS CHRIST !!!!!

IT'S BEEN A LOOOOOOOOOOOONG 8 YEARS IN THIS VENTURE AND STIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL READ THE SAME CRAP !! MEMBERS ATTACKING EACH OTHER MERCILESSLY !!!

DO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE ATTACKING EACH OTHER HAVE A MOMENT OF REFLECTION AND READ ABOUT WHAT !! EACH OF YOU ARE WRITING? AND THINK ABOUT WHAT EXAMPLE EACH OF YOU, REGARDLESS OF WHO HAS THE REASON AND WHO'S NOT, ARE SHOWING TO THE NEW MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM?

COMMON FOLKS.....USE COMMON SENSE HERE...... IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE DINAR PANS OUT OR NOT, IT'S DOESN'T MATTER IF REVAL OR LOP, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IN GOD'S NAME HAPPEN TO THE DAMN BANK!!!

WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE ARE ALL HERE, SHARING A PUBLIC/MEMBERS FORUM. WE ARE HERE TO BUILD A CONSTRUCTIVE AND EDUCATIVE FORUM. THAT IS WHAT ATTRACTED ME THE FIRST TIME BACK IN 2006.

SO COMMON, STOP THE DAMN CAT FIGHT AND LET'S BE CIVILIZED....

NOW....EACH OF YOU FIGHTERS MUST MAKE OUT WITH EACH OTHER AND BE HAPPY FROM THIS POINT ON.....

MTB71
    MTB71, Deal, but before I make out with everyone I will need pictures of them first. I may settle for a hand shake. Being the good person I am I accept everyone's apology to me and will be happy from now on. Go Warka!

Supporter and Investor!
    LOL 71, You've been watching too many McDonalds commercials telling the world how everyone should love each other ❤️

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    LOL 71, You've been watching too many McDonalds commercials telling the world how everyone should love each other ❤️

LOL Don't know about MikeeDee's but a little civility would go a long way here.
    [Still kicking]