Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warka Bank. years and depositors' money is lost between the central bank and the bank

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Please stop the bashing!!
    not bashing, just saying, thats all

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    WOW !! Looks Like They are still in business !!!!! .............

Dear Sir,

The new online password is: XXXX

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

For any further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and we will provide our full cooperation and support.

E-banking Department
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2015 10:42 AM
    To: laith alamir
    Subject: FW: Bank Account Info.........

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post

Dear Sir,

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

For any further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and we will provide our full cooperation and support.

E-banking Department

and did you ask them where your money is ?

Supporter and Investor!
    Nice! thanks for sharing!

Dear Sir,

E-banking Department

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Dear Sir,

E-banking Department

With all due respect - could be a cut and paste being used by anyone with access to our emails - got the same email some time ago - we prob. even have the same log on / in password LOLOLOL.

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:18:50 +0300
    To: Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>
    Subject: RE: Warka Account XXXXXX

Dear XXXXXXX,

E-banking Department

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    I don't care who sent it !!! some one at the banks Email ...seen my email and sent me a password that works !!! Hope is still alive !! I don't care what anyone says !!! ...and it came from Mr. Issa's address..... who has sent me many many emails in the past !!

I just noticed the date.... Feb. 1st and I got it yesterday.... wow... takes 9 days for email to get here..?? crazy !
    Last edited by oldskiier; 02-11-2015 at 04:24 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    I have been a member of this forum for six years (since my first investment in Warka Bank) and this is my first post. Over the years I have seen many of you turn yourselves inside out with frustration over the rise and fall of Warka and I share this wholeheartedly.

I have no idea what's going to happen in the future. I still believe the guardianship of Warka was politically driven at the time and still hope the Bunia family is working in a very sensitive Shiite/Sunni climate to overturn the CBI decision. Nothing new with this sentiment I know.

What I don't understand is the angst about online access to accounts - whether they exist or not! Every three months you need to change your password.

Login into Online Banking and agree to Security Disclaimer. Then follow the prompts with your account number, code (copy as shown) and then password on next screen. This leads you to the account screen with your name, your last login date and the date when your password expires.

Hit Account Operations to display your account details and take a screen shot. Note the interest that gets paid in every six months and give yourself a thumbs up. Then, cross your fingers, pray to God (or whomever) and log out. Repeat three months later. Simple really!

You will save yourselves a whole lot of grief waiting for an email response.... and stop beating each other up!

Supporter and Investor!
    I've given up on Warka. Hate to admit it but looking at everything concerning Warka, Iraq politics, Iraq war, and absolutely no FDIC for Banking industry. I invested foolishly in this venture. Should have known better but I did it anyway. If one remembers history, you only have to look at our own banking back in the 1800's. Banks would just fold up and disappear with citizens having no recourse except to find the bank crooks and shoot them. But unfortunately we can't get back into Iraq to find the swindlers who stole our money. The stock market has also taken a bust in Iraq. I've spent too much time chasing this investment. Seriously they have not updated the website in 5 years. And when some kid sitting at an internet café in Jordan posts a new message to Warka's site his spelling is poor at best.

Supporter and Investor!
    This was posted about a month ago on another forum...just spreading the gossip to stir things up.

It has been a while since my last post so a posting is due now. I have not heard any news to report other than that the branch of Warka that I opened my account at is still open, maned by mostly guards and may be one or two employees. That branch is in Sulaymani-Kurdistan Iraq. Beside that, I say if ICB (Iraq central bank) is flush with money and the country is doing well we may have better hope for a resolution. However, Oil which funds about 95% or so of the country's bud...get is now priced at 50% below what the Iraqi government has based its budget on, and any funds that becomes available will go to defending Iraq against ISIS attacks. I may be a pessimist but this is the reality. I still believe that the best and only way to have any hope to get our money is by legal means initiated in the US. I hope some of you have some leads into that approach. Iraq is using US courts system to go after protecting its interest, they are parties in many cases pending today. All these cases relate to Iraq's revenue just as ours is. Good luck to us and please participate and be active because no one is going to do it for you but yourself.

Supporter and Investor!

Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by oldskiir View Post
    I don't care who sent it !!! some one at the banks Email ...seen my email and sent me a password that works !!! Hope is still alive !! I don't care what anyone says !!! ...and it came from Mr. Issa's address..... who has sent me many many emails in the past !!

I just noticed the date.... Feb. 1st and I got it yesterday.... wow... takes 9 days for email to get here..?? crazy !
    Kidding aside it would not surprise me if every email that goes to or from Iraq is not only electronical mined but literally put in a queue for some NSA type to visually inspect. Hence the delay? Just a thought.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"