Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    I'm going to ride this boat till the end. Warka is paying me 3% on my investment and has never missed a payment (read increased account balance). I may not be able to withdraw the sum at the moment, but there is nowhere lese that is paying that high interest, so I can wait it out.

BTW, to show my belief that Warka will make good on their funds, I am willing to buy anyone out that wants to bail. If you think you will lose your investment, sell your account to me. I will pay only a small fraction of the value, but anything is better than nothing for you, right?

Supporter and Investor!
    I recently changed my password on the Warka website and now I cant remember what I changed it too. What are the minimum password requirements such as number and type of characters? Thanks in advance. I'm hoping your help will spark my memory as to what I may have changed it to.

Supporter and Investor!
    Yes, I think that while they have been under CBI control, Warka has been instructed to severely limit its banking operations. The CBI mentioned this same thing about Basrah bank before it went under CBI control. I don't think all is lost yet. I'd sure like to get in contact with Mr. Issa though, and see what he thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    WOW !! Looks Like They are still in business !!!!! .............

Dear Sir,

The new online password is: XXXX

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

For any further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and we will provide our full cooperation and support.

E-banking Department
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2015 10:42 AM
    To: laith alamir
    Subject: FW: Bank Account Info.........
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    You and me both !!! I have requested at least 5 times...information regarding the Banks position !! Nothing Back

Supporter and Investor!
    You and me both !!! I have requested at least 5 times...information regarding the Banks position !! Nothing Back
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar_dude View Post
    Yes, I think that while they have been under CBI control, Warka has been instructed to severely limit its banking operations. The CBI mentioned this same thing about Basrah bank before it went under CBI control. I don't think all is lost yet. I'd sure like to get in contact with Mr. Issa though, and see what he thinks.
    the only thing warka bank will say, well at least all they have ever said to me, is that the CBI have not released them from guardianship yet.

I have been emailing the CBI for info or current status of the guardianship of warka and have not had any response,,,as of today 152 emails sent to the CBI with zero response...

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    the only thing warka bank will say, well at least all they have ever said to me, is that the CBI have not released them from guardianship yet.

I have been emailing the CBI for info or current status of the guardianship of warka and have not had any response,,,as of today 152 emails sent to the CBI with zero response...
    Warka will return with a vengence

(It takes a lot to keep the online banking working , remember they got 100+ branches in Iraq too)

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patton View Post
    I've given up on Warka. Hate to admit it but looking at everything concerning Warka, Iraq politics, Iraq war, and absolutely no FDIC for Banking industry. I invested foolishly in this venture. Should have known better but I did it anyway. If one remembers history, you only have to look at our own banking back in the 1800's. Banks would just fold up and disappear with citizens having no recourse except to find the bank crooks and shoot them. But unfortunately we can't get back into Iraq to find the swindlers who stole our money. The stock market has also taken a bust in Iraq. I've spent too much time chasing this investment. Seriously they have not updated the website in 5 years. And when some kid sitting at an internet café in Jordan posts a new message to Warka's site his spelling is poor at best.
    You have three choices here my friend....

1- Wait and ride out the storm

2- Don't wait and bail out...raise your white flag and be gone quicker than a monkey fart in a windy day after eating three burritos in salsa verde

3- Help out a brother here and provide me with your Warka account information and I will take good care of your money while you are gone goner

So, which one would you choose.....(I hope option 3)

MTB71
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Warka will return with a vengence

(It takes a lot to keep the online banking working , remember they got 100+ branches in Iraq too)

I know they had a lot of branches... BUT with all of our money froze.... what kind of business are they doing .... no ISX trades either.. ???? .. is just our foreign accounts Froze..????

I know they had a lot of branches... BUT with all of our money froze.... what kind of business are they doing .... no ISX trades either.. ???? .. is just our foreign accounts Froze..????
    Here's the latest from FB.... may have been posted here already - sounds like a local with a Warka account

Iraq's Warka Bank Victims

January 12 ˇ

It has been a while since my last post so a posting is due now. I have not heard any news to report other than that the branch of Warka that I opened my account at is still open, maned by mostly guards and may be one or two employees. That branch is in Sulaymani-Kurdistan Iraq. Beside that, I say if ICB (Iraq central bank) is flush with money and the country is doing well we may have better hope for a resolution. However, Oil which funds about 95% or so of the country's bud...get is now priced at 50% below what the Iraqi government has based its budget on, and any funds that becomes available will go to defending Iraq against ISIS attacks. I may be a pessimist but this is the reality. I still believe that the best and only way to have any hope to get our money is by legal means initiated in the US. I hope some of you have some leads into that approach. Iraq is using US courts system to go after protecting its interest, they are parties in many cases pending today. All these cases relate to Iraq's revenue just as ours is. Good luck to us and please participate and be active because no one is going to do it for you but yourself.

Supporter and Investor!
    Yes, I posted it 1 page back on this 3 page thread