Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 50 dinar notes

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBeluga View Post
    You left your bike outside

close but the purple is a bit off base.....sacrilegious come to mind.
    Panhead

If God didn't want them sheared he wouldn't have made them sheep.........

Washington is on the dollar bill........Lincoln is on the penny.......so it's only fitting to have Obama on the food stamp.........

Quote Originally Posted by decormier View Post
    i thought that way also but not keen on having all in warka its like giving all to a stranger in another country and going on his word he will give it back once it hits cash in hand will pay off as well

exactly, for all you know you might be giving money to the bad guys over their. You might be investing into something that might come back to hurt you and others around you.

You have no ideal what the money is actually being used for and no one to enforce any laws on your behalf. You have know ideal who Mr. I is, maybe Mr I is that Madoff guy now doing 150 years.

If this thing RV, GREED may just rear it's ugly head. That country is holding itself down, that country has the history and means to prevail, that country absolutely needs no one as far as money is concerned.

That country is not screaming "please stay, please stay, they are cutting their nose off to spite their face, "LITERALLY" thinking we want to keep their country, I can personally vouch and say, "I aint trying to live in no 150 temps with bitting black flies everywhere" they stink and I ain't trying to get typhoid, malaria, or any of those middle eastern illnesses still floating around from them gasing each other.

I ain't trying to grocery shop in no back alley, nor on any road side. I'm absolutely not trying to stop drinking beer nor am I trying to stop chasing women, I LOVE WOMEN (PERIOD)

I might invest after a RV because then too much at stake to steal, profits would still be the same, 100 dinars now or 100 dinar after rv.

They are corrupt from the head down, they have absolutely no compassion for their own, "them gasing the Kurds because of racism(some can call it what they like, still racism) all within a country the size of california. Don't they know the foot print they left from gasing their neighbors effects them as well. DUMB ASSES. No value in humanity(still beating women) I still remember looking into the eyes of those poor people thinking "what if this was my grandmother or my great grandfather bound to his wheelchair, or someone beating my sister, those days of taking people out to be city gates to be stoned is over, Jesus Christ has come and gone and they're still stuck looking for who knows what. Bush did right, unfortunately he wasn't able to continue pushing for this RV. AINT NO PRICE ON FREEDOM, ALOT OF LIVES LOST, A RV IS THE LEAST THING THEY COULD DO!!!!

I wouldn't send them anything, the U.S. has done more than enough,
    Why not invest in the New General Motors, alot of your money went their anyway, at least you can find comfort in knowing your money is back and enforced by the government.
    Invest in your community and help keep the small business owners open.

Once a RV occurs I might not want to exchange for US currency, maybe I want Euro's, just maybe I want British Sterling instead. Just maybe I want gold bricks.

I write all this to say, "they are the key to fixing this economy, only a rv can make change or we are in for a long, large double dip world depression.
    Last edited by TAV; 11-28-2009 at 03:15 PM.
    "In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight! Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power.. Green Lantern's light!"

Quote Originally Posted by TAV View Post
    exactly, for all you know you might be giving money to the bad guys over their. You might be investing into something that might come back to hurt you and others around you.

You have no ideal what the money is actually being used for and no one to enforce any laws on your behalf. You have know ideal who Mr. I is, maybe Mr I is that Madoff guy now doing 150 years.

If this thing RV, GREED may just rear it's ugly head. That country is holding itself down, that country has the history and means to prevail, that country absolutely needs no one as far as money is concerned.

That country is not screaming "please stay, please stay, they are cutting their nose off to spite their face, "LITERALLY" thinking we want to keep their country, I can personally vouch and say, "I aint trying to live in no 150 temps with bitting black flies everywhere" they stink and I ain't trying to get typhoid, malaria, or any of those middle eastern illnesses still floating around from them gasing each other.

I ain't trying to grocery shop in no back alley, nor on any road side. I'm absolutely not trying to stop drinking beer nor am I trying to stop chasing women, I LOVE WOMEN (PERIOD)

I might invest after a RV because then too much at stake to steal, profits would still be the same, 100 dinars now or 100 dinar after rv.

They are corrupt from the head down, they have absolutely no compassion for their own, "them gasing the Kurds because of racism(some can call it what they like, still racism) all within a country the size of california. Don't they know the foot print they left from gasing their neighbors effects them as well. DUMB ASSES. No value in humanity(still beating women) I still remember looking into the eyes of those poor people thinking "what if this was my grandmother or my great grandfather bound to his wheelchair, or someone beating my sister, those days of taking people out to be city gates to be stoned is over, Jesus Christ has come and gone and they're still stuck looking for who knows what. Bush did right, unfortunately he wasn't able to continue pushing for this RV. AINT NO PRICE ON FREEDOM, ALOT OF LIVES LOST, A RV IS THE LEAST THING THEY COULD DO!!!!

I wouldn't send them anything, the U.S. has done more than enough,
    Why not invest in the New General Motors, alot of your money went their anyway, at least you can find comfort in knowing your money is back and enforced by the government.
    Invest in your community and help keep the small business owners open.

Once a RV occurs I might not want to exchange for US currency, maybe I want Euro's, just maybe I want British Sterling instead. Just maybe I want gold bricks.

I write all this to say, "they are the key to fixing this economy, only a rv can make change or we are in for a long, large double dip world depression.

http://www.uruknet.info/?new=60584
    Prostitution flourishing in Iraq, say activists

</U>Nizar Latif

</B>

</U></I></B></STRONG>
    Sajida Mohammad was forced into sex slavery by her husband but is now reunited with her family. Nizar Latif / The National

The National, November 28, 2009

BAGHDAD // With her family mired in deepening poverty, Sajida Mohammad was happy enough that her father accepted the proposal of marriage when it came. The man who would become her husband was a stranger to them all, but he promised financial help and there seemed to be no other options.

It was, however, a decision the 28-year-old Iraqi woman came to bitterly regret because, within a month, her hopes had collapsed and the newlywed found herself being sold as a prostitute by her spouse.
    You can read the rest, but for a country that is holy-than-thou, this proves my argument. They like wine and women too.

"I didn’t have any choice and so I did what he told me," Ms Mohammad explained. "I lived that kind of life for a year. I slept with any man he brought to me. I didn’t see any way to escape from it, and I couldn’t tell anyone what was happening."

In Iraq, as in other Middle Eastern countries, it is not uncommon for the victims of sexual crimes to be heavily stigmatised by what has happened to them. Women who are raped are often deemed to have sullied their family’s reputation and can be disowned or even murdered by their own relatives in so-called honour killings.

http://www.uruknet.info/?new=60584

"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight! Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power.. Green Lantern's light!"

Default Dinars for cheap

Yes - I agree about the low denoms, I have been straying away from the higher notes (I have a sufficient qty.) annd have been buying 500 notes. Even today I'm e-mailing closest friends and family to take advantage of the lower New Iraqi notes being sold on eBay for cheap while they still can.

FA

50 iraqi dinar paper money is used and still okay!

50 dinar coin no-good, only collector item!

critical mass for those with unique names
    We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Has anyone said what the major benefits of holding the much smaller denominations, like the 50's would be?..Or the 250's, 500's?

Quote Originally Posted by 4aprofit View Post
    Has anyone said what the major benefits of holding the much smaller denominations, like the 50's would be?..Or the 250's, 500's?

Well I suppose it's all speculation, but I would imagine the deep purple 50 would be the note most likely to stay in circulation, whatever strategy the CBI adopts.

After all, every major currency (including those in the middle east) has a 50 in its 'set'.

So why would they delete it, just to bring in another one of the same value ? Huge waste of time and a bit expensive as well to do that, surely.

Quote Originally Posted by tipawin View Post
    no benefit in holding any dinar notes at all

it is a useless currency only good for wall paper
    ....do I sense anger?

Quote Originally Posted by tipawin View Post
    can you sell your dinar to bank of america at the moment

if you cannot then you had better send it to warka convert and send back home in us$
    If anyone is going to get rid of the Dinars that they are holding sending it to Warka to convert into USD would be the worst thing. Wire Fees.

If you're going to sell out and quit then you would want to sell on Ebay and make a good profit then put your money somewhere else.

This investment is still good just diversify and enjoy the growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    ....do I sense anger?
    Too many are giving up Crow. They thought they would be rich in 5 years.

The reason a majority of the people want lower denominations is or if the dinar does RV, they will slowly cash in the lower notes to keep from paying taxes. Your allowed somewhere around the 10,000 US dollar mark before paying taxes,,,I think that is what I read one time. Anyway, I read once that is the reason for the smaller notes. Make sense to me if you live in an area that has a bank that will accept dinar after an RV just go by and cash a couple thousand in a day. Personally, depending on the amount it RV's I will cash in a million at a time. I will pay my taxes and not looking for a way to get out of them. Like someone said, paying taxes on the dinar when it RV's is what is going to help get the US back on track hopefully. Thanks

I checked, and the 50 dinar note costs like 5 times more for the same amount of dinars you would get as per buying the 25,000 notes, because where a million in 25k notes equals 40 notes @ appx. $1000-1100.00, a million in 50's notes equals 20,000 notes @ appx. $5000-6000.00, which I'm sure would most probably be several pretty good sized boxes of currency...it must not only be the shipping costs due to bulk, but the printing costs as per how many notes they had to print, not to mention all the security features, threads, etc., then the handling, counting, vending, etc...Theoretically, who would care about trying to avoid taxes, and/or getting into trouble, on an investment of even as little as a fifty dinar note, when one can take a hundred dollars or so, and getting like a 100K in dinars, when they could make possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars.....just pay the taxes and move on, and be making money with your money...much more in comparison, as per a differentiation, than to what one might be spending in time, trying to hide, wasting time peddling notes, getting into trouble, etc..I guess if one wanted to have a few of the smaller denominations to hold, and then redeem if the price went higher later, might certainly be a good idea...but many feel so uncertain about Iraq with all of their problems, and with getting anything done over there, most want to bail out of this currency and move on! We really dont know what Iraq will do or when?...Another way to look at this...Hypothetically..If one had 1 million dinars in 25K notes @ $1000..and cashed in at 1:1 = $1 million...if they had 1 million dinars in 50 notes @ $5000..and cashed in at 1:1 = $1 million..or if they decide to hold some of thes smaller notes for later, instead of cashing in, and then if Iraq goes up...great..but if they go down...not so good...or if there was some type of discontinuance of this currency..not so good either...especially if one could'nt get it redeemed in time if there was a time limit imposed, etc.....Next..the guy that redeemed the 25K notes and got his million/millions...has already started using his money making money...who is ahead on this game?..I guess this is all just a gamble and a wait and see?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast