Supporter and Investor!

it will not RV, it will float for 2-4 years up to and over a 1.00

Newshound Guru Kaperoni

[
    You can't state for a fact...it will not RV, it will float for 2-4 years up to and over a 1.00.]

This is not magic or some unique program.
    This is standard procedure by the IMF for the reconstruction of the banking and economy.

This process has been used in many countries over the years and it is how emerging markets work.

Read an Article IV Consultation from any IMF member and you will see the process is the same.

A countries currency is not a lottery ticket that you can arbitrarily set value to. Its based on sound economic principals that are used for everyone. This is not about secrets, its about creating the conditions for the growth and success of the economy.

As a result, as the economy grows so will the dinar and that is a float, period.

Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar
    I remember back in 2006 thru 2008 and that's exactly what the IQD did. It went from 1400 to about 1170 in two years time.

There was an article posted last year or the year before that discussed the issue in more detail.

If I remember correctly, it stated that since the economy has improved dramatically since 2008, a step by step revaluation of the IQD was long over due.

My guess, and it's only a guess, is that we'll see a fairly rapid step by step rise in the valuation of the IQD over the next 2 to 5 years to bring it around to 700 - 800 IQD per USD.

investindinar
    What? Me worry?