Thread: 02-18-2015

Supporter and Investor!

02-18-2015

Guest Intel Guru Hocus Pocus I have a friend that has family in Iraq and they talk to them almost every day...A few weeks ago...they started having some ribbons running across the TV saying they would soon have a more valuable currency...that has been going on for a while and the Iraqis are anxious for things to happen too. They want to be back where they were before of course. By that I mean have the value of their currency back to where it was before the war. Last week there was a new ribbon saying they would have a big announcement by the end of the week but that has not happened yet. They are truly just as anxious for this to happen as we are

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    Guest Intel Guru Hocus Pocus I have a friend that has family in Iraq and they talk to them almost every day...A few weeks ago...they started having some ribbons running across the TV saying they would soon have a more valuable currency...that has been going on for a while and the Iraqis are anxious for things to happen too. They want to be back where they were before of course. By that I mean have the value of their currency back to where it was before the war. Last week there was a new ribbon saying they would have a big announcement by the end of the week but that has not happened yet. They are truly just as anxious for this to happen as we are

This is bery bery tru !!! Biliv me ladis and gentlemen....When Batman sais tha, it mins that it will hapen that wei........

It will rais from .000000008 IQD to .000000007999

MTB71

"We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear: