Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    I do but you will need to include a $100 US bill with them when you send them to me. I need to make it worth my while to take them.

nice try

any other takers ?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Who would like my 100k in 50 dinar notes ??

Try SafeDinar.com I have bought from and sold to them a few times. If your bills have ANY sign of use, figure on getting the "used" price because they are very strict on that.

Don't know about the 50's..mine were all 25k.

Good luck.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    Try SafeDinar.com I have bought from and sold to them a few times. If your bills have ANY sign of use, figure on getting the "used" price because they are very strict on that.

Don't know about the 50's..mine were all 25k.

Good luck.
    I dumped some of mine with Dinar Inc.

Supporter and Investor!
    They have an office about an hour away from me here in Florida. Will have to check them out.
    Rest In Peace Mary
    I miss you very very much:crying:
    6-9-60 7-19-08

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks, Lenmon. Please let us know what you find out. There must be an ulterior motive for this company to be the 'White Knight' and save the day. This is a multi-office corporation and I can't believe that they are doing this out of the goodness of their corporate heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenmon View Post
    They have an office about an hour away from me here in Florida. Will have to check them out.
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar shore View Post
    Thanks, Lenmon. Please let us know what you find out. There must be an ulterior motive for this company to be the 'White Knight' and save the day. This is a multi-office corporation and I can't believe that they are doing this out of the goodness of their corporate heart.

Ulterior motives = profit or power. If they can cash in at par in Iraq, why not buy from you at discount, help you get something for your troubles & make profit? Makes the money world go round.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    Best news in 10 years

the removal of the 50 note paves the way for the introduction of the small denomination currency

in 2013 iraq announced that the new currency would consist of

notes: 5 10 25 50 100 200

coins fils: 25 50 100 250 500

coins plus 1 & 2 dinars

the 5 dinars design beck waterfall and palm tree
    the 10 dinars coin minted in the reign of the umayyad dynasty and lighthouse hadba in mosul

the 25 dinars design king hammurabi receiving the law and farming of iraqi kurdistan

the 50 dinars design king codaa and fort ukhaydir

the 100 dinars design central bank building in azwaip area in baghdad and ziggurat

200 dinars design bridge and school

Supporter and Investor!
    Just got off the phone with xchange of America. I asked if I could sell my IQD? They said yes, to fill out the sell order online and they will set up an appointment for me to bring the dinars there. they are offering 43.75 USD for 50,000 IQD. (That's all I have in 50's). They will also let you ship it there, but they are only 45 minutes away. Will keep you posted.
    Rest In Peace Mary
    6-9-60 7-19-08

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenmon View Post
    Just got off the phone with xchange of America. I asked if I could sell my IQD? They said yes, to fill out the sell order online and they will set up an appointment for me to bring the dinars there. they are offering 43.75 USD for 50,000 IQD. (That's all I have in 50's). They will also let you ship it there, but they are only 45 minutes away. Will keep you posted.
    1142.85 - 1..better rate than CBI,,,

Supporter and Investor!
    Update to my expereince with Xchange. I went to the office near me. I got information for any of you who want to send 50 dinar notes in. I suggest you overnight it as they won't accept them after April 15. I am copying the following from a note they gave me.

Free 50 Dinar Note Exchange

Our corporate power house Xchange of America will be exchanging all Iraqi Dinar 50 denomination notes FREE of CHARGE, as a coutesy to all Dinar holders worldwide. They have April 1st as a deadline, but the guy told me they will accept up to April 15th.

Instructions:
    1. Go register at www.xchangeofamerica.com as a new customer.

2. Write a letter requesting to become a client of XOA (giving you access to all 9 locations nationwide and our products and sevices) & include the LETTER with your currency you are turning in.

3. Send your currency to us (along with letter) and RETURN ADDRESS. Currency must be sent by a trackable method. Without letter, currency will be rejected. Send to our corporate office at the following address:

819 S Federal Highway
    Suite 100
    Stuart Fl 34994

4. We will exchange your 50 notes for 250, 500, 1000, 5000, 10,000, & 25,000 FREE of charge. XOA will round to closest note or denomination (NO CUSTOM REQUESTS)

5. Your new notes will be mailed out (Please give 2 weeks for processing and receiving)

6. If you are already an XOA customer please make sure you indicate so when you send your 50 notes in.

Xchange of America is doing this for all Dinar holders worldwide. NO matter where you bought your 50 notes from. We are doing this as a worldwide "Good Will" gesture.

We welcome you in advance to the Xchange of America Family, the most powerful currency exchange brand in America.

Robert Hoffman President and Founder. Toll Free: (888)-7-XOA-XOA

They will exchange for even face value. They are being swamped with 50 Dinar notes so it may take a little time. That's why I suggest you overnight your package before April 15th. As of May 1st, 50 Dinar notes will be worthless. I hope this information helps everyone out
    Last edited by Lenmon; 04-09-2015 at 11:02 PM.
    Rest In Peace Mary
    6-9-60 7-19-08