Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Warka bank

  1. #1
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,961

    Warka bank

    Intel Guru WILDDUCK ...WARKA BANK IS GIVING OUT CARDS TO ACCOUNT HOLDERS, FIRST TIME EVER ...SO HOW DO THE DO THAT WITH OUT AN RV? [...guess something changed?] SO OVERSEAS ACCOUNT HOLDERS CAN ACCESS THEIR RV'D DINAR. [So we can really see the light at the end of this tunnel?] YES... LET'S SEE WHAT OVER NIGHT BRINGS AS BANKS OPEN AROUND THE WORLD IN A FEW HOURS.



  2. #2
    Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AULD CALEDONIA
    Posts
    606
    Batman is this new or old news, could you ask wildduck for the link. thx.

  3. #3
    Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6,381
    This is way old !!!!

  4. #4
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    Intel Guru WILDDUCK ...WARKA BANK IS GIVING OUT CARDS TO ACCOUNT HOLDERS, FIRST TIME EVER ...SO HOW DO THE DO THAT WITH OUT AN RV? [...guess something changed?] SO OVERSEAS ACCOUNT HOLDERS CAN ACCESS THEIR RV'D DINAR. [So we can really see the light at the end of this tunnel?] YES... LET'S SEE WHAT OVER NIGHT BRINGS AS BANKS OPEN AROUND THE WORLD IN A FEW HOURS.


    Are you a spammer ? You frequently post nonsense from long ago.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Are you a spammer ? You frequently post nonsense from long ago.

    Yes... how dare you ! We want current nonsense.

  6. #6
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Are you a spammer ? You frequently post nonsense from long ago.
    NO just wait till month of April 2015 then you will realized my friend we are all the same waiting and hoping......

  7. #7
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9
    Warka issued me with a Debit Master Card five years ago. I've never used it... too afraid the ATM will swallow it!

    Taken from Warka website... Warka Bank for Investment and Finance’s Debit MasterCard enables you to withdraw cash or purchases from any point of sale around the world directly from funds available in bank account.

  8. #8
    Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6,381
    I got my card way back when they were the first to issue them... I used it a couple of times and it worked find..... but then they froze everything and so we sit !!

  9. #9
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    NO just wait till month of April 2015 then you will realized my friend we are all the same waiting and hoping......
    ok ok , so 4 weeks from today, i can live with that (been waiting 8 years so whats another 4 weeks)

  10. #10
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,552

    I could not have said it better.

    Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    NO just wait till month of April 2015 then you will realized my friend we are all the same waiting and hoping......
    Agreed. Once April comes we will only need to wait 30 days until May.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook