Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    LINK PLEASE,NEED to SEE IT.THX.
    http://www.alsabaah....w.aspx?ID=88282

Supporter and Investor!
    Specialized lending banks to finance projects
    03/07/2015 09:14

CBI seeks to stimulate the private banking sector through the removal of private banks from speculating in dollars and support the provision of mechanisms strengthen its activity and increase profits which would get the economy moving and directing them to take a real role in development. In this context, the process, said Central Bank Governor Dr. Ali Keywords: The coming days will witness the return of banking activity the economy and the Warka after the completion of raising the central tutelage them measures. He said in a statement the "morning" the banking sector where the future and the trading of exaggerations in the conditions of these banks are exaggerations improper where we hear every now and then there are banks under guardianship because of hardship or bankruptcy. lifting guardianship and stressed that this is not accurate we do not have only one bank is now under the custody of "Bank of the economy" and soon will finish this stage to return to his work as well as the Warka Bank who had got the problems and now began to re-position and the bank Central studying now with the Department of the Bank of ways to promote it. The governor stressed that the central bank stimulates the private banking sector and the private banks to exercise their activities in accordance with international standards, and the fact that modern majority they need to care and support from the central bank. While Nbadha the speculative dollar we have been working to compensate this aspect and provide other tools can strengthen its role and increase its activities and profits, pointing out that the central process of doing a set of procedures as well as put forward proposals adopted by the Bank in the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers and have been endorsed and acceptance they contribute to upgrading the role of these banks. government deposits and continued relationship was for banks restricted role in the granting of letters of credit to a certain extent now we raised the ceiling of this authority to grant such credits, pointing out that the central coordinate with the Ministry of Finance to obtain approval to accept the idea that the private banks can receiving government deposits, and dealing with the fees instruments that pay to the private banking system as it now does not accept the government transactions. He noted that the law guarantee deposits will be discussed soon in the House of Representatives will lift the state of lack of confidence, because this sector is working foundation principle on the issue of public confidence. project funding announced by the Central approval to lend specialized in the fields of housing and construction, industry, agriculture, commercial banks, which continues to this aspect as the bank is working on a very important project marks a turning point and the start of many countries in the world is to finance small and medium enterprises project, Msttrda We are now coordinating with banks to develop a plan in this context, because it is possible to move and stimulate the economy and determine the unemployment in the country and this is one of the strategic projects financed by the central bank of what would contribute to GDP. He stressed that the models that I quoted from some of the world in this successful and encouraging area and must move quickly this There is also a trend that multiple ideas were discussed with private banks to take the national and economic role.

[url]http:
    Last edited by mcdan; 03-07-2015 at 11:46 AM. Reason: link does not work (Blocked)
    Only two definning forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and American Soldier one died for your soul the other for your freedom
    http://www.investorsiraq.com/attachm...2&d=1198628312

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar

THIS IS IN MY OPINION THE GREATEST NEWS FOR MARCH 2015
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    GeeWizz ,kapoww Batman & Mcdan, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    yes very good news as long as the CBI follows through,,soon,,the cbi was ordered how long ago to lift guardianship and compensate Warka and still haven't...
    The difference now. Maliki isn't in power. New government.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    Standard Charter No... even before i posted here that WARKA BANK will raise again but nobody believed on me
    remember my post: CBI need Warka = RV
    i posted also that we will received a letter from this bank (WARKA) regarding to our investment (dinar and stocks)
    what else? you will know next month.... hehehe
    So next month. WAIT

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    The difference now. Maliki isn't in power. New government.

You've got that right. Amazing how much evil one corrupt man & posse can spread so quickly...kind of like in the USA, but not sure if USA will rise as quickly, if at all.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    Looks nice...

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    I think Warka wont start trading their own shares until the ESX is up and running, but banking activities will return to normal after the inevitable run on Warka by disgruntled depositors, I will wait it out for the big ONE.bring it on Warka.

Supporter and Investor!
    Thank you for posting the article, mcdan!! Finally some good news from that section of the world.