Supporter and Investor!

Exclamation International Banking services

International Banking services

The Bank offers a comprehensive banking platform and superior investment options. Having one international base for managing the clients wealth gives them greater ease and control to plan their future through our sister entities within the group.

Multi-National Presence
    The Bank has established strong correspondent banking relationships in all major emerging markets within the region including Citibank New York, JP Morgan Chase, and Standard Chartered Bank, and therefore have positive prospects for growth.

Branches opening soon:
    Zakhoo Branch
    Samawa Branch
    Zubair Branch
    Karbal Branch
    Adhamia Branch
    Mussaiab Branch
    International Zone

Supporter and Investor!
    This post sounds like an ad for Warka Bank, is that right Batmaniniraq? or should I say Mr. I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

Supporter and Investor!
    have a Link??

Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    International Banking services

The Bank offers a comprehensive banking platform and superior investment options. Having one international base for managing the clients wealth gives them greater ease and control to plan their future through our sister entities within the group.

Multi-National Presence
    The Bank has established strong correspondent banking relationships in all major emerging markets within the region including Citibank New York, JP Morgan Chase, and Standard Chartered Bank, and therefore have positive prospects for growth.

Branches opening soon:
    Zakhoo Branch
    Samawa Branch
    Zubair Branch
    Karbal Branch
    Adhamia Branch
    Mussaiab Branch
    International Zone
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill