Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar

WARKA Central tends to adopt a strategy to continue 5 years 03-09-2015

Another news. WARKA RETURN.

A statement of the association for its chairman and Wadih Handal as saying that
    the central bank is working hard towards lifting guardianship for bank Warka and the economy and that the measures taken for this purpose in final stages, pointing out that this is evidence of the extent of cooperation between the central and private banks, which is conducive to private banks to support and make it an important hub in the sustainable economic development process and reduce the burden on the Iraqi economy.
    It pointed out that the calendar control by the central bank for private banks is a positive step in the process of these banks.
    supportive environment
    http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=88456
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    oh man, this is just amazing

Supporter and Investor!

I have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    Another news. WARKA RETURN.

A statement of the association for its chairman and Wadih Handal as saying that
    the central bank is working hard towards lifting guardianship for bank Warka and the economy and that the measures taken for this purpose in final stages, pointing out that this is evidence of the extent of cooperation between the central and private banks, which is conducive to private banks to support and make it an important hub in the sustainable economic development process and reduce the burden on the Iraqi economy.
    It pointed out that the calendar control by the central bank for private banks is a positive step in the process of these banks.
    supportive environment
    http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=88456
    Is there any chance this means the cbi has a plan that will take 5 more years to get Warka back up and running? (Adopt strategy to continue 5 years) Hey, I hope it is tomorrow. I just dont plan on turning my two week notice in just yet.
    Last edited by HumbleGenius; 03-09-2015 at 05:27 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Is there any chance this means the cbi has a plan that will take 5 more years to get Warka back up and running? (Adopt strategy to continue 5 years) Hey, I hope it is tomorrow. I just dont plan on turning my two week notice in just yet.
    the Iraqi Central Bank seeks to stimulate the private banking sector through the removal of private banks from speculating in dollars and support the provision of mechanisms to strengthen its activity and increase profits which would get the economy moving and directing them to take The real role in development. In the process of this context, the Central Bank Governor Dr Ali Alak said that the coming days will witness the return of banking activity the economy and the Warka after the completion of raising the central tutelage them measures. He said in a statement the "morning" the banking sector where the future and the trading of exaggerations in the conditions of these banks are exaggerations improper where we hear every now and then there are the banks under guardianship because of hardship or bankruptcy.

lifting guardianship and stressed that this is not accurate we do not have only one bank is now under the custody of "Bank of the economy" and soon will finish this stage to return to work In addition to the Warka Bank who had got the problems and now began to re-position the central bank is considering now with the Department of the Bank of ways to promote it.

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthr...cts-03-07-2015
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Thread Warka bank batmaniraq 03-02-2015
    How can you predict the future?
    I like your predictions.
    JEJEJE.
    I am waiting for April.

03-02-2015, 09:08 PM #6 BatmaninIraq

Supporter and Investor!
    Join DateJan 2008Posts736

Originally Posted by Will-it-happen?
    Are you a spammer ? You frequently post nonsense from long ago.

NO just wait till month of April 2015 then you will realized my friend we are all the same waiting and hoping......

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthr...905-Warka-bank
    Last edited by thebest; 03-09-2015 at 10:12 PM.

Supporter and Investor!

Oh ok

Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    Thread Warka banking

batmaniraq 03-02-2015
    How can you predict the future?
    I like your predictions.
    JEJEJE.
    I am waiting for April.

03-02-2015, 09:08 PM #6 BatmaninIraq

Supporter and Investor!
    Join DateJan 2008Posts736

Originally Posted by Will-it-happen?
    Are you a spammer ? You frequently post nonsense from long ago.

NO just wait till month of April 2015 then you will realized my friend we are all the same waiting and hoping......

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthr...905-Warka-bank
    Not sure I follow you on this? Maybe if you repost it with a larger font?
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!

maybe it means they struck a deal to repay Warka over a 5 year period

Supporter and Investor!
    or maybe the process to reform the private banking sector will last over 5 years..
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar_dude View Post
    or maybe the process to reform the private banking sector will last over 5 years..

no way , Governments are slow but private entities are fast

Supporter and Investor!

Time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by WiIl-it-happen? View Post
    no way , Governments are slow but private entities are fast
    At least it is better news than we have heard over the past year(s). And we all have bonded so well together what is another month or 5 years anyway.