Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    no way , Governments are slow but private entities are fast

the CBI is government, dude
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor! Mo Dinar's Avatar
    My interpretation:

1) A 5-year plan overall to help all banks.

2) Warka is no longer under a guardianship and will begin to get back to normal operating standards.

3) Only Economy Bank is under tutelage/guardianship at the present time and they are working to remove that on them as well.

4) The government intends to remove from circulation all currency in the 50 Dinar denomination. Unfortunately when Warka put foreign account holdings in a shoebox and stuck it in their vault they used 50 Dinar notes... So you still have nothing!

5) Be sure to head over to LockedandLoadedSigns.com/ and pick-up a great 'Obamacare No Trespassing sign' because a little comedy always makes life better!
    Last edited by Mo Dinar; 03-10-2015 at 02:15 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    My hope is, time is nearing when my humble attitude towards Warka, and my dealings with them, will be looked upon as a true stroke of genius.

"Yea, baby.. (doing the dance)....it's my birthday.."
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    At least it is better news than we have heard over the past year(s). And we all have bonded so well together what is another month or 5 years anyway.

HumbleGenius... from the sidelines you made me laugh out loud!

I agree... like a very dysfunctional family we rely on each other more than we realise!

BTW... where is China Girl when we need her?

Happy birthday!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Dinar View Post
    Happy birthday!

I love you all no joke... espeically those early members helping ppl like myself figure out how to invest and make it happen... ISX time... DINAR time... OldSKiier DaROCK ahhah man the list goes on.. SGS... ahahhaha rumors that made me not able to sleep at night... boy... for all its worth this dinar investment keep me on my toes ahhha now as a successful broker i LOVE it all.. LIFE is GREAT... as a 26 year old... the future looks verry bright ... both here in the US and in Iraq... im excited... CHINAGRL dont RUIN MY FLOW hahah JK... curious to see what you think about all the recent warka news... after all you are invested.. you dont hang around here to just bash as most think are we getting closer?
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    I love you all no joke... espeically those early members helping ppl like myself figure out how to invest and make it happen... ISX time... DINAR time... OldSKiier DaROCK ahhah man the list goes on.. SGS... ahahhaha rumors that made me not able to sleep at night... boy... for all its worth this dinar investment keep me on my toes ahhha now as a successful broker i LOVE it all.. LIFE is GREAT... as a 26 year old... the future looks verry bright ... both here in the US and in Iraq... im excited... CHINAGRL dont RUIN MY FLOW hahah JK... curious to see what you think about all the recent warka news... after all you are invested.. you dont hang around here to just bash as most think are we getting closer?
    Just when you think it's dead and we can put it behind us it raises again.
    All is Lost..............or is it?

Yes, and Tmorr pops in too!

Don't forget CLAY75!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Dinar View Post
    Don't forget CLAY75!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shotgun Suzie
    All is Lost..............or is it?