Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55
  1. #21
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NY Baby Come and Find me
    Posts
    2,184
    Quote Originally Posted by tmorr37 View Post
    Shotgun Suzie

    SGS was the funniest past time of this investment for me... okkie all those others... they were all SGS to me... the original ... everytime i heard a funny going to rv tomorrow rumor i just thought of SGS
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

  2. #22
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    295
    Just curious if anyone remembers Crow... Three things I always remembered about his posts is that he understood the auction process better then anyone on the forum. He also was a firm believer in Warka and would always state that "there will be some type of lock-in period for this investment before it took off". If Warka comes back I think that would be considered a "lock-in period". Hmm- Was Crow really Mr. Issa?

  3. #23
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UKSSR
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by spacetuna View Post
    Just curious if anyone remembers Crow... Three things I always remembered about his posts is that he understood the auction process better then anyone on the forum. He also was a firm believer in Warka and would always state that "there will be some type of lock-in period for this investment before it took off". If Warka comes back I think that would be considered a "lock-in period". Hmm- Was Crow really Mr. Issa?
    Personally I dont believe Crow was Mr. I although he was a big proponent of the ISX. I always thought Royal Beluga was his "biatch!" tho..

  4. #24
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    295
    Lol, no I do not think Crow was Mr. I either but the lock in period thing has always been in the back of my head since Warka froze our accounts.

  5. #25
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,552

    I have also wondered

    Quote Originally Posted by spacetuna View Post
    Lol, no I do not think Crow was Mr. I either but the lock in period thing has always been in the back of my head since Warka froze our accounts.
    He/She helped me a lot back in 2008.
    My guess only:
    1) No longer alive and well.
    2) Had many different names on here.
    3) Was the guy that ended up getting kidnapped a few years ago, reaappeared but I think was arrested or something after he popped up saying he escape the kidnappers.
    4) Was Saddam Hussein and we all know what happened there.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

  6. #26
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UKSSR
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by spacetuna View Post
    Lol, no I do not think Crow was Mr. I either but the lock in period thing has always been in the back of my head since Warka froze our accounts.
    Not overly sure about whether this a lock-in period but often thought various peeps may not have liked us buying swathes of shares before the average Iraqi's could afford to. If that should be the problem(but doubt it) they should have said so and limited our purchases

  7. #27
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UKSSR
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    He/She helped me a lot back in 2008.
    My guess only:
    1) No longer alive and well.
    2) Had many different names on here.
    3) Was the guy that ended up getting kidnapped a few years ago, reaappeared but I think was arrested or something after he popped up saying he escape the kidnappers.
    4) Was Saddam Hussein and we all know what happened there.
    HG.. If Mr I had stayed here on the forum I honestly think he would have been disgusted by some of the comments by various people on here.(not a personal dig at you) So many comments about how they felt screwed. It's a risk we all should of been aware of and our plight is at all times secondary to the people of Iraq

  8. #28
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,552

    Mr I had just left the building when I arrived here apparently

    Quote Originally Posted by manwithnoname View Post
    HG.. If Mr I had stayed here on the forum I honestly think he would have been disgusted by some of the comments by various people on here.(not a personal dig at you) So many comments about how they felt screwed. It's a risk we all should of been aware of and our plight is at all times secondary to the people of Iraq
    Makes sense. However from what I have learned over the years the majority of Iraqi's seem like they would trade their mother for a dinar or a dollar. Their loyalty is with who has the biggest gun or largest bill in hand. Doing what is 'right' is about 5th on their list of priorities.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

  9. #29
    Supporter and Investor! shinerguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Dinar View Post
    My interpretation:

    1) A 5-year plan overall to help all banks.

    2) Warka is no longer under a guardianship and will begin to get back to normal operating standards.

    3) Only Economy Bank is under tutelage/guardianship at the present time and they are working to remove that on them as well.

    4) The government intends to remove from circulation all currency in the 50 Dinar denomination. Unfortunately when Warka put foreign account holdings in a shoebox and stuck it in their vault they used 50 Dinar notes... So you still have nothing!

    5) Be sure to head over to LockedandLoadedSigns.com/ and pick-up a great 'Obamacare No Trespassing sign' because a little comedy always makes life better!
    Hey Mo, how's things? I put my sign in a place on the porch that from the street you can't see, HOWEVER, if your at my front door it is a compelling read. It's not attached and hasn't been messed with since I put it there. Thanks again Mo

  10. #30
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Makes sense. However from what I have learned over the years the majority of Iraqi's seem like they would trade their mother for a dinar or a dollar. Their loyalty is with who has the biggest gun or largest bill in hand. Doing what is 'right' is about 5th on their list of priorities.
    Just one more great example of why Mr. I would have been disgusted by the people on this forum.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook